Monday 28 August 2017

Kinetic Christmas Card

Hello Crafty Friends!

Hope you are well and happy ! I haven't been able to create more posts for my blog because my dear brother passed 2 weeks ago. But I hope to retake my post writing at least at a slow pace.

Then here is my latest card I used the fabulous  Kinetic dies and other goodies from Crafter's Companion. The Kinetic dies are perfect for adding a dimensional touch to your papercraft projects and the result is perfect every time.

To create this beautiful card you will need:

Black card matt
Die’sire Create a Card Kinetic Die - Diamond Swing
Die’sire Create a Card Kinetic Inlay Die - Season Greetings
Luxury Cardstock Pack - Gold
Luxury Cardstock Pack - Red
Gold satin edge organza ribbon - 10m 
Gold half pearl
Paper flower 
Flourish Die
Collal Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment